In accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter also referred to as “Regulation”), the processing of personal data provided to us by the Purchaser, or otherwise acquired by Italpunte s.r.l. business, shall take place in compliance with the principles of “lawfulness, fairness and transparency” (art.5, letter a of the Regulation). Therefore, we are hereinafter providing you the following information (Art. 13 of the Regulation).
- Data controller
Italpunte s.r.l., based in Via S. Maurizio, 23 – 10072 Caselle (TO) Italy, is the data controller responsible for making decisions about how we use your personal information. You can contact the data controller by telephone at the +39 0119914190, and by email at email@example.com.
- Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is not obliged to appoint a Data Protection Officer in accordance to art. 37 par. 1 of the Regulation.
- Information collected
When you visit our website, we automatically collect and save your IP address.
We also collect and process the following data about you:
- information provided voluntarily by you upon registration on our Site.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means (including by telephone, post, email and submission of information via our website).
- Information that you provide by filling in forms questionnaires on Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, consultations for treatments, posting material or requesting further services.
Where you volunteer this information (i.e. by filling in an online form to use our services), we will also save your name, delivery address, email address, telephone number, payment records and details of the products you have ordered.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer or browser.
For further information please read the Cookies Policy
- Data Processing, purpose of treatment
The processing of personal data means their collection, registration, organization, retention, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion, and destruction, or the combination of two or more of such operations.
Data processing, in addition to the purposes which are related, instrumental and necessary for the use of our website and for the supply of our Products, for the accomplishment of tax and accounting obligations, shall be aimed at:
- Communicating the data to third parties which perform functions that are necessary or instrumental to the execution of the sale agreement;
- Collecting data and information in general and in detail about orientations and preferences, sending commercial information and offers, of third parties, sending advertising and informational material, making/carrying out commercial communications, including interactive ones,
- Possible litigations.
- Handling payments.
- Record keeping purposes
- Informing you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Data can be processed in paper format, whose documentation shall be properly maintained and updated for the period of retention defined below, or in digital format using automated means aimed at memorizing, managing, and broadcasting the data themselves in order to ensure their security and confidentiality.
The criteria for data retention are established on the basis of the necessary time to fulfil the specified purposes.
Subsequently, data shall be retained for the established time from the existing provisions on taxation and civil law and until the relative right has prescribed.
Data will be processed by employees that are authorized by the holder and/or by appointed by this latter responsible third parties, which are controlled and controlling Companies, credit insurance Companies, commercial information Companies, credit information Companies for the sole purpose of verifying and consulting solvency, Carriers, Freight forwarders, logistic Companies, Consultants and freelancers in individual or associated forms, Agents, credit institutions, institutional entities to which the communication of data is mandatory or necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Specific recipients’ data can be found at the headquarter of the company and they may be available on request by the interested party.
Where you have given us permission in advance, we may also use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
Data will not be subject to disclosure (expect for the aforementioned) and they will not be transferred to any country outside European Union and United States of America.
The provision of the consent to the processing of personal data that are provided for the purposes set out in points (a) and (b) is necessary; in case of refusal to the provision of consent, it will not be possible to execute the contract.
- Retention time
We hold your personal information for as long as we have a legal or business reason to do so, which generally means as long as you remain a customer or as required to meet our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements.
- Your rights
- Right to request access to your personal data (art. 15). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you or are otherwise processing.
- Right to correction (art.16). This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected. We will need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Rights of erasure of personal data (art.17). This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Right to limitation (art.18) This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Object to processing of your personal data (art.21) where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third-party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request to transfer your personal data to you or other third parties (20). We will provide to you, or a third-party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Right to revoke the consent given for one or more specific purposes, at any time, without prejudice to the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent (art.7). However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making (art. 22). It safeguards individuals against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is taken by solely automated means, ie without human intervention.
- Right to lodge a complaint to the Guarantor for personal data protection (77).